Engineer Erich Wimberger
In 1986, I started my professional career at the company “Bernegger and Rainer” in Eggelsberg bei Braunau (Upper Austria). At this manufacturer of automation technology, which has a focus on technology for the control, visualisation, and drive sector, I was intensively involved with test fields for PLC controls.
Simultaneously, I was employed in Hallein at ‘Emco-Maschinenbau’, a lathe and milling machine manufacturer, until 1996. My responsibilities here included commissioning CNC lathe and milling machines, customer service for Europe, and customer service for special machines.
Following this employment, I changed to ‘Gugler Gmbh & Co KG’ in Niederrana, a worldwide manufacturer in the area of hydropower technology. The range of my activities in this case was extensive:
- Commissioning and repair of turbines
- Steel hydraulics construction
- Hydraulic systems
- Electrical and control systems for small hydropower plants in Europe
- Modernisation of electronics
- Development and management of the electronics department at the Niederrana location
- Development and programming (C++Lab Windows/CVI)
- Maintenance of turbine controls with visualisation on IPC
- Operating manuals
- Software for auxiliary aggregates for PLC (Mitsubishi, Telemecanique, NAIS, IEC 1131-3)
- Sales support
- Technical and organisational planning
- Project management
- Customer service
- OP processing
From 2002 until 2003, I assumed management of the electronics department and customer service at ‘Gugler Hydro Energy GmbH’.
In 2003, I founded my own company, WASSITECH, which is involved with process control technology in general and modernisation of hydropower plants in particular. Our portfolio ranges from revitalisation and upgrading of small hydropower plants to conversations for modernisation and increased efficiency, always according to individual customer needs.
Today, our customers benefit from my many years of national and international experience and from the efficient and reliable work of my team. You can count on having a professional partner in the area of hydropower plants when you work with WASSITECH. All according to the motto: “Keep what works – solve problems – integrate modern technology.”
Would you like more information about WASSITECH or our products? Don’t hesitate! Just contact us; we’re happy to help.